VBW-10 is a mini industrial embedded small factor fanless PC system developed around the latest Intel 5th generation Broadwell i7/i5/i3 or Celeron 3205U processors. Broadwell is a 14 nanometer process as opposed to Haswell's 22 nanometer process, and will offer 20 percent better graphical performance than Haswell did, letting Intel HD, Iris, and Iris Pro graphics get a little boost even if they can't tackle serious nextgen graphics. This fanless computer barebone is packed with rich interfaces as 2 x HDMI, 2 X LAN, 2 x USB3.0, 4 x USB2.0, 1 x COM RS232, 2 x Mini PCIe, which meet requirements of most industrial customers on the market.
This Broadwell based fanless PC system is dedicated to automation, digital signage, network security, point of sale, transportation solutions and is designed to be high performance, reliable, secure and easy to manage.
• Developed around Intel® Latest Broadwell Core i7/i5/i3 or Celeron 3205U Processors
• Support Windows 7/8, 32/64-bit
• Integrated Intel HD 5500/Intel HD GPU
• Up to 8GB DDR3L-1333/1600 memory
• Rich connectivity: 2 x HDMI, 2 x LAN, 2 x USB3.0, 4 x USB2.0, 1x COM RS232,
• Storage option with 2 x Mini PCIe, 1 x SATA3.0
• Low power industrial fanless PC system